Parc Audiovisual de Catalunya, located in Terrassa (Barcelona), has four sound stages, two backlots (asphalt surface and earth covered), and multiple lot locations such as an old hospital from the 1950s, more than 1,000m2 of tunnels and catacombs, gardens, stairways and even a church. In total, more than 55,000m2 of different spaces with an enormous esthetic potential.
Everything you need before, during and after production.
• 24/7 studios.
• Exclusive access to studios. Maximum confidentiality.
• Private parking areas on the site.
• Restaurant / coffee shop and catering service.
• Auxiliary services, offices, meeting rooms, workshops, warehouses, multipurpose spaces, etc.
• Cluster Parc Audiovisual: more than 40 enterprises located at Parc Audiovisual than offers a wide range of audiovisual, design and technological services.
The city of Terrassa, located just twenty-five minutes from Barcelona, boasts multiple locations with speedy processing of all necessary permits. The Terrassa Film Office, located in the Parc Audiovisual de Catalunya, has over fifteen years of experience and makes the city a great set for filming.
In 2017, Terrassa was named a Creative City of Cinema by UNESCO.